Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I am still working on editing pictures, but I have enough to give you an idea of things so here you go before I get too far behind. LOL


October 17th - Big Orange Pumpkin Farm, Celina, TX

This was Elijah's first pumpkin patch, and he LOVED it. He is fascinated by pumpkins now, as Nathan was at this age. He points them out EVERYWHERE - yes, his vocabulary has exploded!!!

I LOVE this photo of Nathan...remember this photo in the next post...he gives me a great smile when he's cooperating!!! Did he REALLY just turn 4? Where did my baby go???

This one probably needs a little bit more editing, but I'm really liking its potential.

Elijah was prompt to pick his pumpkin, and it was just the right size.



Nathan, on the other hand, needed just the right pumpkin, and it took him FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!