Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gotcha!

Tonight, we surprised Sean for his 30th birthday - which is not really until next month (right before Christmas). I had the party at Randy White's BBQ in Frisco, and it was perfect! The room was roped off, nice and big, with TV's playing football in the corners and sports memorabilia on the walls. Sean thought that we were going to have dinner there with our best friends, but he saw the rest of our friends and family when we walked in. He was so surprised, and I'm so glad that we pulled it off.

While people waited for us to arrive, they filled out a "Who Knows You Best" game about Sean. He gave the correct answers after dinner; I think everyone enjoyed that (at least I THINK they did - LOL).

Amber made an awesome cake that was shaped like a Cowboys' jersey (Dallas Cowboys was the theme) with the name "Lingenfelter" and number "30" on the back. It was a spice cake with her yummy butter cream icing, and it was YUM-MY!

Thanks to all who attended and help make this day so special. As always, I will post photos soon. I did not get very many at all tonight, but I hope that others did!!! :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad it turned out to be a great party!!