Monday, November 3, 2008

Nathan's Party...and my hair!

Let me begin by introducing myself...my name is Mommy, and although I am an amateur photographer, I am first and foremost Mommy. Therefore, I did not get many pictures (or many good ones) from Nathan's birthday party. I only have 3 to share right now, but I figured I better share them now before it got to be too late. I still cannot believe that my "baby" is 4!!!

I love this face Nathan makes because it's the same face my dad, grandpa and brother make. It's the way they hold their mouth - as if they're trying NOT to smile!!!


He was mesmerized by his pirate ship cake and those candles! (Cake pictures are on my other camera and not yet uploaded.)

One of my friends from my mommy board online (Nicole from Dallas Area Moms) made this for Nathan for his birthday. There was a bandana made out of the same pirate material, but it didn't stay on.
Let's start with Nathan...I thought he was past this scrunched up nose phase, but apparently when you're ready to be done with pictures and get back to playing, this is the face you get! And then there's me...that's my new haircut. LOL Kinda boring, isn't it? I took in pictures of Jenny McCarthy and other stars, but the bob looked so much cuter on them. I'll go for a trim in Dec. and will probably get a few layers cut into it then.

No comments: