Wednesday, November 12, 2008

He Rocks!!!!

I have had a rough week (Mon. and Tues. were rough at least), and it all started on Monday when I had to change out of my jeans because they were too uncomfortable - hurting my abdomen because they were too tight. I was almost in tears. Anyways, I won't go through allllll the other issues, but that was the one that set things off. I was so depressed and told Sean that I was having a "fat and frumpy day." OK, then I had to explain what "frumpy" meant because my husband had NEVER heard that word. He still acts like it's something I made up!

So, last night, he asked me if I was still being...what was it?! Frumpy??? I just laughed - "yeah, sorta." I later went to shower after we got the boys to bed and saw a note with some clothes on the bed..."I love you. Hope this helps 'un-frumpatize' you." (Yeah, now HE'S making up words.) There was a CUUUUTE silk tank - purple and blue pattern with empire waist - and a pair of jeans a size up from my others (all from my favorite store - New York & Co). And guess what?! It all fit!!!!

So, yeah, he rocks! We also spent some time tonight praying together, which helped a lot as well. He's the best! It's almost like he knows me - like we've been together for almost 15 years or something.

2 comments:

Mink Family said...

He gets an A+ in being a husband! That is awesome.

Helen said...

He does rock. I am very jealous. I can't even imagine Luke TRYING to find me clothes... not a pretty picture in my head right now.