Friday, October 24, 2008

Today's Events

I know I haven't posted in a while...I have been a crazy cleaning fool for about two weeks now. My house somehow had turned into a disaster zone, and Nathan's 4th birthday party is tomorrow! So, I/we have been doing Fall Cleaning!!!

Did have a set back on Tuesday when we all had a touch of a stomach bug. The boys and I threw up once, but Sean spent all morning hugging the toilet. Of course, that was not only a day where I didn't get much done, but all of the cleaning supplies and bowls used just added to my mess to clean. Ugh! So glad that's behind us!!!

I AM going to get my hair cut this afternoon so I should have pics of that to post soon. (along with tons of pirate birthday party pics) I am going to do a bob and am looking online for pics and ideas. Still not sure about my bangs as of yet, but I'll figure out something (I hope).

We are headed to Sam's for party food. We're meeting our best friends there for lunch too. How sad is that?! LOL Will update more later.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I wanna see pics of this awesome party!!! :)

Helen said...

Sorry you were sick. Glad things truned out so well though!!

Leah LaMontagne said...

ewww...I hate being sick...glad you guys are better! Can't wait to see your new hair!!! So exciting!

Stefanie said...

Where's the picture of the new do? You didn't chicken out, did you?