Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Elijah's New Trick

As I awoke this morning, I heard Elijah yelling...probably, "Mommy! Out!" which is what he normally yells. I got off the phone, threw on some clothes (since Deuce was neutered yesterday, is being kenneled inside and would need to be put outside to potty) and headed to get my little man. As I opened the door, my mind did a spin because there stood Elijah on the floor next to his crib. "Hi!" was the greeting I received. He had his 2 blankets, Monkey (lovey with monkey head on it) and his water cup. At 22 1/2 months, he has discovered how to climb out of his crib. Now, he just has to master the door knob and he'll be waking ME up. :) We plan to do either a trundle bed or a bunk bed for he and Nathan around Christmas. It's DEFINITELY time!!!

3 comments:

Lingenfelter said...

Can you tell who is our climber...Oh, and anyone know where we can get a good bunk bed? :)

Meredith said...

At least he did not do it at 15 months like Jack. Sorry you have to move to the "big" boy bed.

Holly said...

Omg! I am so sorry but that is just hilarious!!! I hope Avree won't start that soon!!