Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!

I know I haven't updated in a while, and the reason is because there really isn't much going on right now. We went to the Oktoberfest festival here in McKinney last weekend (see photos below)...very crowded. The boys enjoyed winning prizes on a toy walk (like a cake walk), getting balloons and listening to the music. Other than that, we haven't done anything real exciting. We are WAITING for fall to arrive. We are so done with these upper 80 and 90 degree temps (well, at least I am!). The boys are having a blast with Deuce - they go out almost every day before nap and spend an hour outside playing with him. So, I guess he's doing them some good! I promise there will be more to update soon. In the next 12 weeks...until the end of the year...I have 3 birthdays in my immediate family (Sean and the boys) - not to mention my dad's and a couple other family members. This all on top of Thanksgiving and Christmas. :) I promise...more to come soon. In the meantime...
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!




1 comment:

Lingenfelter said...

...And of Course Your birthday is Jan. 2nd....30th B-day at that!! Ha, Ha! :)