Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Priceless

Today, I took the boys to see Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything at the Summer Movie Club (discounted kids' movies). They loved it! It was really good except for the fact that we had to sit/stand in the back. Nathan is completely into pirates (that's his birthday party theme for this year) so this was right up his alley. Elijah had popcorn so he was good too. :)

Afterwards, we went to the bank, and then I had a craving for something sweet. So, we stopped at the donut shop right across the street. We took the donuts home and my boys chowed down. Elijah ate 10...yes, 10...donut-holes, and half of Nathan's chocolate covered donut. Yes, he has a sweet tooth!!! LOL

After the donuts, Elijah went poopy in the potty...and bit me on the leg while I was wiping him! Ugh! (We're having issues with this - more on that later.)

3 tickets to the movies: $3
Popcorn: $5
Donuts: $4
Time with my boys: PRICELESS :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aaw, donuts are my favorite too!!! It sounds like a really fun day!!!