Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Capris...and ME!!!

This past Christmas, Sean got me a pair of denim cargo capri pants from my favorite store - New York and Co. But, he got them in a size 6 - I normally wear a size 4. Of course they were too big! However, he got them on sale (since he bought them in the middle of winter) so they weren't really worth the hassle of trying to return. To be honest, I had forgotten about them until I was cleaning our room earlier tonight (for those who know me well - don't faint...but I did actually start tackling our bedroom tonight!!!) and found them in the corner. I thought, "What the heck - I'll try them on again and see if they fit." Sure enough, they fit like a glove.

Sean considers this a good thing; I do not. Considering that they were too big to even consider wearing at Christmas and now 6 months later, they fit fine...tell me, ladies, is that a good thing??? NOOOOO! :) I am excited to have another pair of capris to wear right now since I lost a pair in a dryer incident a few weeks ago, BUT I am determined to be OUT of these by the end of summer. Wii Fit...here I come!!!

My ghetto booty and mommy belly are going to be gone soon because they're driving me crazy!!!

No comments: