Monday, March 2, 2009

Nathan & Elijah's Big News!

YES, I am PREGNANT!!! Online calculators have due date as Nov. 9, 2009. Of course, I have yet to carry to 40 weeks so I'm hoping for first of Nov. I made my first doctor's appt. today - sono, bloodwork and dr. visit on March 18th. We are looking forward to it. We are all thrilled! Nathan is SURE it is a girl; I hope he's right. :) The boys will be almost 3 and 5 when the baby arrives, and I think that will be good spacing - esp. for Elijah.

So that I don't BOMBARD this blog with pregnancy news, I have started a pregnancy blog. You can keep up to date with pregnancy news at http://www.lingenfelterbundleofjoy.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! {{girl vibes}} I've never carried to 40 weeks either.

Daniel, Alicia, Gage and Inara said...

I was wondering when you were going to update your blog with your BIG news. i am sooooo incredibly happy for you!! :)

Helen said...

Congrats!!!!!!!

Holly said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you! And jealous that you never carry to 40 weeks!!! I did with 2 out of 3 of mine!! {{GIRL VIBES}} I will be asking for some boy vibes whenever we start TTC #4!! LOL!!! Yay a pregnancy blog!! How exciting!