Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shouldn't have done that...

Well, I did something today that I shouldn't have (please don't call the cops)...

While at Wal-Mart, I walked down the baby doll aisle. GASP! And, I wondered if I would ever be able to buy those...okay, I actually kind of longed for it. :)

Yes, I am waiting for the day when there is princess stuff, baby dolls and Barbies in this house that is OVERFLOWING with action figures, pirate stuff and cars!

And you know what else...all of this dreaming and hoping made the little bit of baby fever I have even worse. That and knowing that my best friend from high school just had her first baby boy (Jackson Troy) this week....so cute - looks just like his mama!

*Sigh* And so I continue to wait until next summer...when I plan to get pregnant again!!! LOL

No comments: